Linux Kernel Functional Testing (LKFT) Changelog
This log is a high level overview of changes in the LKFT environment and infrastructure.
- 2018-05-07: qa-reports upgraded to SQUAD 0.43
- 2018-04-27: qa-reports upgraded to SQUAD 0.42
- 2018-04-25: Dropped 4.15 per upstream announcement
- 2018-04-23: qa-reports migrated to high-availability architecture
- 2018-04-20: Dropped non-RC stable trees from LKFT. The RC branches already receive every release, so tracking the stable branch separately was duplicative.
- 2018-04-19: qa-reports upgraded to SQUAD 0.41
- 2018-04-18: Enabled QEMU arm64 and QEMU arm32 environments
- 2018-04-18: kselftest version that is run against all stable branches updated from 4.15 to 4.16.
- 2018-04-06: Enabled 4.16 stable branch
- 2018-03-16: Added additional kselftest runs using vsyscall modes ‘native’ and ‘none’ (the default is mode ‘emulate’).
- 2018-03-16: qa-reports upgraded to SQUAD 0.40
- 2018-03-09: Kselftest skipfile is now using a single YAML file
- 2018-03-02: qa-reports upgraded to SQUAD 0.39
- 2018-03-02: QEMU x86_64 added to lkft
- 2018-03-02: DragonBoard 410c added to lkft
- 2018-02-23: qa-reports upgraded to SQUAD 0.38. See https://github.com/Linaro/squad/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#038
- 2018-02-16: LTP upgraded to 20180118
- 2018-02-16: QEMU jobs in staging for arm64 and x86-64
- 2018-02-09: kselftest version that is run against all stable branches updated from 4.14 to 4.15.
- 2018-02-02: qa-reports updated to include full and per-test logs
- 2018-02-02: LTP skipfile now using a single YAML file
- 2018-02-02: 4.15 is now building and testing
- 2018-02-02: Android projects moved to /lkft-android/
- 2018-01-19: Juno boards changed to use SSD drives over SATA, rather than USB thumbdrives for temporary storage when running LTP. This should reduce false failures on I/O related tests.
- 2018-01-12: LKFT LAVA upgraded to Debian Stretch and LAVA 2018.01.
- 2018-01-05: x86 environments now running LTP on local disk instead of NFS. All NFS-related skips have been re-enabled.
- 2018-01-05: b2260 board added to staging environment.